We will be opening at 11.30am on Sunday for the Euros games!
Why Our Pub is Great
The Little Owl is a great place to eat out in Chester—a conveniently-located family-friendly pub combining the atmosphere of a local with a massive menu of two-for-one classics! Treat yourself and the whole family to super starters, monster mains, and decadent desserts from a varied selection of pub favourites. We also have a daily specials board, featuring up to 25 dishes selected by our chef, and on Sundays we do a mean roast. Whatever you fancy, the cheapest meal of every two is free.
We’re no slouches behind the bar, either! A frequently-changing menu of cask ales is served alongside popular draught beers, ciders, wines, spirits, and soft drinks. Relax with a glass of something while the kids burn off some energy in our outdoor play area, then treat them to a meal from our awesome children’s menu. With loads of favourite options for tiny monsters, and plenty of delicious surprises for the bigger ones, even fussy eaters are bound to find something they like.
Come and see us with the whole family, friends, business associates, or a significant other, and enjoy great food in a casual atmosphere.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus